Stair lifts, Ceiling lifts, Platform Lifts, Transfer Lifts and other equipment complement each other and work together to provide a safe accessible solution.
Stairlifts are a popular way to maintain independence in homes with stairs. With quick installation and no need for remodeling, stairlifts are a low-cost investment compared to elevators, vertical platform lifts or even purchasing a new house.
At BFA,llc, we know our Stairlifts. We offer personally guaranteed satisfaction with the highest quality, lowest price, and best service available.
BFA,llc is committed to making patient lifting and patient transfers safer and more comfortable for both, our customers and their caregivers. With the right equipment and provided education, caregivers can use lifts and raising aids safely to optimized comfort.
All our work meets ADA-Compliance • Michigan Authorized Stair Lifts dealers of : Harmar.
Straight Stair Lifts in MI
Conquer Your Stairs and Enjoy Your Home on All Levels!
Whether due to an injury or illness, age or ability, going up and down the stars can be difficult or just not possible. Harmar Stair lifts can provide the Safety and security you need for peace of mind to allow you to enjoy your life and your family.
That’s why a stair lift or chair lift isn’t just a convenient addition to your home, it’s a necessity. A stair lift allows a house to be a home instead of a barrier.
Innovative engineering and design from a trusted manufacturer – Harmar– will give you the confidence and freedom to go where you want, when you want, in your home.
Harmar offers several makes to choose from: Pinnacle, Helix, Vantage or Summit. Invest in your independence when you invest in a stair lift. Be independent. Be confident. Harmar. Lifts for Life.
Harmar SL300 Pinnacle Stair Lift:
The Pinnacle SL300 features zero maintenance and lower energy bills from its low friction system. It give you peace of mind knowing it's efficient motor offers extended performance during power loss, up to 40 trips up and down. Owners of this stair lift will enjoy a smooth stable ride due to its patented Helical Worm Gear and Nylon Polymer Gear Rack. Pinnacle is the most compact of stair lifts, folding closer to the wall so others can pass easily. The Pinnacle SL300 by Harmar helps give you the freedom to go up and down the stairs as many times as you need to with confidence. There is also a Folding Rail option that clears walkways and eliminates trip hazards.
- 300 lb weight capacity
- 20 fpm
- Over-sized footrest for more comfort and security
- Ergonomic control switch helps those with arthritis or limited hand dexterity
- Safety Features include: obstruction sensors, 90 degree swivel interlock for safe ON/OFF, seat belt
- 2 year parts, 10 Year Worm Gear / Rack 1 year batteries
- Seat - 19"W x 16" H x 18" D
- Optional folding rail deploys automatically and is mechanical
Harmar SL600 Pinnacle Premium Stair Lift
The Pinnacle is the true essence of an affordable and necessary luxury. The slimmest and most light-weight stair lift on the market, it folds to take just 10.5” of staircase width.
Although exceptionally compact, Pinnacle boasts a 350lb (160 kg) capacity with a wide, comfortable seat that swivels at the top landing to aid in safely entering and exiting the lift. Safety sensors prevent the lift from running if the seat is not in the proper position or if something is blocking the stairway or track.
Pinnacle's patented helical worm gear drive system requires less energy to operate and can make up to 60 trips should the power go out. The unique drive system does not require any messy greases or lubricants!
The folding rail option saves space and lessens trip hazards at bottom of the staircase.
- Narrowest stair lift in the industry – only 10.5” wide when footrest and seat are folded!
- Lightest unit on the market – entire system weighs only 180 lbs installed (including 16’ of track)
- Swivel seat at upper landing, for easy and safe, entry and exit
- Easy operating controls and indicator lights
- Patented helical worm gear drive system for extremely smooth ride
- Operable in a power outage – up to 60 trips!
- Comfortable seat with height adjustment
- Safety sensors will stop the lift if it meets an obstruction
- No greases or lubricants; easy to vacuum and keep clean
- 3-Year warranty on components, 10-Year on gear rack, 1-Year on batteries
- Easy installation
We are a Michigan Accessible Home Remodeling company committed to create functional and affordable barrier free environments since 2003.
Allow BFA,llc to perform a proprietary assessment to develop solutions and recommendations that will allow for a safer, more independent environment in the comfort of your own home.
We are a Bilingual Staff.